One of the beauties of living in Downtown San Diego is how many excellent dining options there are. And while it's not so simple to go out to dine these days, the Marina District is fortunate in having a wide variety of choices for take out. Here we've created a list of our favorite spots right in walking distance.
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar: When you're craving meat you can't go wrong with Fleming's. This classic steakhouse is the perfect place for a meal to go, and is great option for a romantic dinner.
- La Puerta: When it's Taco Tuesday, and you're not up for cooking, this should be your go-to. Plus they offer margaritas to go if you want to make your Tuesday extra celebratory.
- Reí do Gado Brazilian Steakhouse: Another great option for those in a carnivorous mood is this Brazilian spot, which has the only mesquite grill in San Diego.
- Thotsakan Thai Cuisine: If all of that seems like too much meat, then this restaurant is ideal for vegetarians and Thai food lovers alike.
- Operacaffe: Craving Italian? Then why not head to Operacaffe for a traditional pasta dish.
When taking out food, it matters where you're bringing it home to eat. Whether you're picking up lunch for your work-from-home day or treating yourself to a special meal, make that place extra special by choosing to live at 4th and J Apartments. The Downtown San Diego apartments offer the perfect place to enjoy a restaurant prepared meal, with artfully designed apartments as well as 2 spacious decks where you can enjoy your meal outdoors while taking in some excellent views. To find out more about all that 4th and J Apartments offers, give us a call at (833) 852-1324.